25-500 MHz – MPMP25X20AB (1Y04225)
The MPMP25X20AB broadband monopole antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 25-512 MHz band.
The antenna has an instantaneous bandwidth of 487 MHz over the operating band of 25-512 MHz with a VSWR of 3.5:1 or less (see chart) within the operational band at power inputs of up to 40 Watts.
The antenna is a passive electrical design and requires no tuners, band switching, or operator adjustment of any kind.
This antenna is designed to meet or exceed the applicable requirements of MIL-STD-810. The radiator is constructed from non-corrosive 304 Stainless Steel and rugged, high-impact, UV resistant Polycarbonate.
This antenna is designed with a 1-1/8” diameter x 2-3/4” long stainless steel spring for flexibility over rough conditions and obstacles.
- No Matching Required
- Spring Loaded “Snap Together Whip”
- Low VSWR
- Frequency Range: 25-512 MHz
- Gain: -8 dBi @ 25 MHz
- -4 dBi @ 150 MHz
- -3 dBi @ 200-512 MHz
- Reference; 1/4 Wave Whip*
- VSWR: 3.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 40 Watts CW
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N or PSC-5
- Overall Height: 70.8 in. (1.8 m)
- Nested Length: 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Net Weight: 1.07 lb. (0.49 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type N or PSC-5