30-512 MHz – MPDP30X17 (1Y11550)
The MPDP30X17 broadband dipole antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 30-512 MHz band.
This is one of several antennas in the 30-512 MHz band. This particular version is designed as a ground independent radiator not dependent on radio chassis as a ground plane.
The lower gooseneck portion provides flexibility and the upper radiator section is constructed of flexible blade material encased in a flexible dielectric sleeve for user friendly operation.
- Gooseneck Lower Section for 0°-90 Positioning
- Low VSWR
- Robust Construction
- Frequency Range: 30-512 MHz
- Gain: -13 dBi Peak @ 30-80 MHz
- -4 dBi Peak @ 80-512 MHz
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: TNC Male
- Overall Height: 28 in. (0.71 m)
- Net Weight: 0.66 lb. (0.30 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: TNC Male