100-2500 MHz FXDP100X25 (1Y16000)
The FXDP100X25 antenna is designed to be used with military, commercial and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 100-2500 MHz band.
Being ultra broadband and compact for its frequency of operation, this antenna is ideal for multi-frequency use from a single input.
This antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 100-2500 MHz
- Gain: -20 ~ 2 dBi +/- 1
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical (Operational)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 35 Watts*
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 60-75°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- (Other connectors available)
- Overall Height: 22 in. (0.56 m)
- Antenna Length: 15 in. (0.38 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2 in. (50.8 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Pole / Clamp
- *Power higher than 35 Watts available upon request.