100-400 MHz MAMP100X4AB (1Y00118)
The MAMP100X4AB is a ground independent monopole antenna designed for marine operations. The UM002 mounting bracket facilitates mounting on all sloping surfaces from 0° (horizontal) through 90° (vertical).
The antenna and mount are designed to meet severe marine environments. Optimum compromises have been made in the antenna “matching” to permit acceptable performance under a wide variety of “near field conditions”.
The radiator is encased in a high-impact fiberglass tube which is foam-filled for stability and strength. The base is aluminum, anodized to MIL-A-0625. For corrosive and water protection the antenna is overall coated with Prolane-T flat black two part polyurethane.
UM002 Mounting Bracket sold separately.of 0.5 lb. (0.23 kg).
- Frequency Range: 100-400 MHz
- Gain: Unity
- VSWR: < 2.5:1 Typical
- 3.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 20 in. (0.51 m)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Six 1/4” (6.35 mm) holes equally
- spaced on a 3 1/16” (77.79 mm)
- diameter circle.
- Operational Temp: -40° to 122° Fahrenheit
- -40° to 50° Celsius
- Wind Load: 65 Mph(100 Kph)
- Built to Meet MIL-STD-810 F