100-400 MHz FXMP100X4 DBD002 NSN: 5985-01-446-9223 (1Y00170)
The FXMP100X4 was designed for FAA installations using a 1-1/2” NPT sized pipe thread coupling.
This antenna is also used in heavy ice load installations on mountain tops.
- Frequency Range: 100-400 MHz
- Gain: 2.5 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Nominal
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts CW and PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 37 in. (0.94 m)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: 1-1/2” NPT Male thread at base of antenna and is supplied with a coupling mast adapter that is mounted using a female thread.