100-400 MHz FXDP100X4 (1Y04650)
Construction Details: The antenna consists of an aluminum coaxial dipole covered by glass epoxy.
Within each semi-dipole there is a coaxial line shorted at the end. The coaxial line of the upper semi-dipoles produce an appropriate impedance to provide broadband operation of the entire antenna. The coaxial line of the lower semi-dipoles generate high impedance which attenuates to negligible values the currents that inevitably flow within the support pole.
These supports further provide a balancing that ensures that the characteristics of impedance of the two coaxial lines remain effectively constant even in the presence of shack, vibration, etc.
Installation: An optional mounting bracket is available with a mounting flange of 4.5 in. (114.3 mm) equipped with protection for the connector against the elements.
- Frequency Range: 100-400 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi Ref. to Isotropic Radiator
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Nominal
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 250 Watts w/ Type N Connector
- 600 Watts w/ Type 7/16 Connector (Optional)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Type 7/16 Female (Optional)
- Overall Height: 51 in. (1.30 m)
- Radome Diameter: 4.5 in. (114.3 mm)
- Net Weight: 10.5 lb. (4.76 kg)
- Max Wind Load: 124 mph (200 km/h)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Three 5/16-18 UNC Threaded Bolts