100-512 MHz (1Y09420) MVDP100X5AB-383 GREEN
The MVDP100X5-383 GREEN broadband antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 100-512 MHz band.
The antenna has a band pass covering 100-512 MHz with a single input, at a power level of 75 Watts. A VSWR of less than 2.5:1 throughout most of the band provides and efficient match to all modern military transceivers.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
100-512 MHz Continuous
- Frequency Range: 100-512 MHz
- Gain: 5 dBi @ 116 MHz; 3 dBi @ 512 MHz
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 75 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Net Weight: 7 lb. (3.18 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC