100-800 MHz (1Y33950) MVDP100X8
The MVDP100X8 antenna is designed to be used on covert, military, private and other high security platforms where reliability is needed most. Covering frequencies from 130 thru 800MHz, while under high power broadcast applications.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of platforms (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The radiator elements are designed for maximum durability, efficiency, and radiation performance. The antenna radiator is sealed in a heavy duty fiberglass radome for mechanical stability and reliability in harsh environments.
Ground Plane Independent
Main Beam at Horizon
- Frequency Range: 130-800 MHz
- Gain: Unity ~ 2.0 dBi
- VSWR: 3:1 Operational
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 300 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 70°
- Input Connector: Type N Female or 7/16 Din TBD
- Overall Height: 26” (0.66 m) Ideal; Max 32in. (0.91 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2.25 in. (58 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 kph)
- Net Weight: 5 – 8 lb. (2.27 – 3.63 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Humidity: 100% Condensing
- Mounting: Pipe, Clamp, * Special Request