113-420 MHz DC113X4 NSN: 5985-01-412-9036 (1Y00019)
The DC113X4 has omnidirectional coverage throughout the entire frequency spectrum of 113-420 MHz.
It is the ideal choice for fixed and transportable base station operations. It has been used extensively for more than 20 years by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, U.S. Armed Forces, and other government and commercial organizations world wide.
- Uniform 360 Degrees Azimuth Coverage
- 0 to 90 Degree Vertical Coverage
- Vertical Polarization.
- Low VSWR.
This antenna is an ideal choice for broadband:
- Base Station Communication
- Ship-to-Shore Communication
- Surface-to-Air Communication
Years of Field Proven Reliability
- Frequency Range: 113-420 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 ~ 2.5 dBi
- VSWR: < 1.5:1 Typical
- 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 1000 Watts PEP and AVE
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 54 in. (1.37 m)
- Cone Diameter: 36 in. (.91 m)
- Number Of Elements: 6 Cone & 6 Disc
- Maximum Wind Load: 115 mph (185 km/h)
- 80 mph (128 km/h) with 1/2” Radial Ice
- Net Weight: 7 lb. (3.18 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM003 Mounting Bracket
- (Sold Separately)