130-500 MHz (1Y35750) MVDP100X5AE
The MVDP100X5AE antenna is designed to be used on covert, military, private and other high security platforms where reliability is needed most. Covering frequencies from 130 thru 500MHz, while under high power broadcast applications.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of platforms (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The radiator elements are designed for maximum durability, efficiency, and radiation performance. The antenna radiator is sealed in a heavy duty fiberglass radome for mechanical stability and reliability in harsh environments.
Ground Plane Independent
Main Beam at Horizon
- Frequency Range: 130-500 MHz
- Gain: Unity ~ 2.0 dBi
- VSWR: 3:1 Operational
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 300 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 70°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 39 in. (0.99 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2.25 in. (58 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 7 lb. (3.18 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Humidity: 100% Condensing
- Mounting: Pipe, Flange, or Special Request