132-174 MHz MVMP132-174 (1Y02700)
The MVDP132-174 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 132-174 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- 20 Watts
- Low VSWR
- Ground Independent
- Robust Construction
UM002 Mounting Bracket sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 132-174 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: < 2.5:1 Typical; 2.75:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 20 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 53 in. (1.35 m)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Six 1/4” (6.35 mm) holes equally spaced on a 3 1/16” (77.79 mm) diameter circle.
- Operational Temp: -40° to 122° F (-40° to 50° C)
- Wind Load: 65 Mph (100 Kph)
- Built to Meet MIL-STD-810