1350-2700 MHz (1Y26200) FXDP1350-2700-D
The FXDP1350-2700-D antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1350-2700 MHz band.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. Typical Port-to-Port Isolation ranges from 34 ~ 45 dB.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 1350-2700 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 ~ 2.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 3.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Dual Horizontal & Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: 34 ~ 45 dB Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Length: 24.75 in. (0.63 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2.75 in. (70 mm)
- Net Weight: 5.7 lb. (2.59 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC