1350-2700 MHz (1Y28200)FXPR1350-2700-D
This antenna is designed to be used in military, industrial, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. Broadband or individual frequencies operating in the 1350-2700 MHz band.
The antenna, provided with a unique set of radiating elements, allows for maximum reliability and superior performance over traditional single input antennas. Dual polarization reduces the impact from multi-path attenuation and improves quality of signals received.
“Dual Polarized”, Optimized for high density, high speed , and streaming media. Increase your spectral efficiency thru polarized multiplexing while lowering channel correlation.
Robust and tough, built to military standards and now offered to the industrial-commercial industries. The antenna is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for high reliability in the harshest environments.
Optimized for High Density Data Flow
Reduction of Multi-Path Attenuation
Backhaul, Point-to-Point, Spot Illumination
Greater Spectral Efficiency
Reduction in tower loading
Tactical or Fixed Mount Options
- Frequency Range: 1350-2700 MHz
- Gain: 20 ~ 26 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Dual Polarization
- Port-to-Port Isolation: 32 ~ 45 dB Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 14° (MidBand)
Elevation: 14° (Mid Band)
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Depth: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Diameter: 36 in. (915 mm)
- Net Weight: 25 lb. (11.5 Kg) Tactical Mount
40 lb. (18.2 Kg) Fixed Mount
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
(-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Mounting: Pipe Mast, Wall, or Special