138-153 MHz SAMP138-153 NSN: 5985-01-522-3524 (1Y01375)
The SAMP138-153 antenna is designed for repeater operations in remote telemetry applications.
This antenna can operate in environments from Arctic to Tropical and everything in between.
- Frequency Range: 138-153 MHz
- Gain: -2.0 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 10 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: TNC Male
- Overall Height: 20.25 in. (0.51 m)
- Net Weight: .08 lb. (0.04 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: TNC Male Connector