1400-1650 MHz MVDP1400-1650-2 (1Y17700)
The MVDP1400-1650-2 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1400-1650 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- User Friendly and Easy to Install
- 360° Azimuth Coverage
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- Radiator Located at Top of Antenna for Maximum Emission Performance
- Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range: 1400-1650 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 ~ 3.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 40 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 67°
- EMP Protection: Included
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 30 in. (0.76 m)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.81 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +158°F
- (-40° to +70°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm)
- Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5”
- (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC