150-162 & 1575.42 MHz MVDP150-162-GPS (1Y14700)
The MVDP150-162-GPS antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, or private fleet communication systems where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 150-162 MHz band and 1575.42 GPS band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. It has two separate cable inputs, one for the VHF radio and the other for the GPS.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Input
- Low VSWR
- Built for Shock & Vibration
- Fleet Ready
- Simple Installation
- Frequency Range:
- 150-162 MHz (VHF)
- 1575.42 MHz (GPS)
- 3.0 ~ 5.0 dBi (VHF)
- 30 dBi (GPS)
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5V (GPS)
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Vertical (VHF)
- Right Hand Circular (GPS)
- Input Connector: Type SMA Male
- Overall Height: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Diameter: 4.4 in. (112 mm) OD
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black (Other colors available.)
- Mounting: 4X 1/4-28UNF Threaded Holes