1575.42/1602 & 2320-2360 MHz MVDPXMS-GLONASS (1Y24100)
The MVDPXMS antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, private and other communication systems where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the Sirius/XM and GPS-GLONASS bands.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The base of the antenna has two separate TNC inputs, One for the Sirius/XM radio, the other for the GPS.
- High Quality Reception
- High Strength Xenoy Radome
- Heavy Duty Base Plate
- Built for Shock & Vibration
- Sirius/XM & GPS-GLONASS
UM004AB Mounting Bracket sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 1575.42 / 1602 MHz (GPS)
- 2320-2360 MHz (Sirius/XM)
- Gain: 34 dB (GPS)
- ee34 dB (Sirius/XM)
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5 V (GPS)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular
- Input Connector: (2) Type TNC Female
- Overall Height: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Diameter: 4.4 in. (112 mm) OD
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black (Other colors available.)
- Mounting: 2X 1/4-28UNF Threaded Holes
- in Base or UM004AB Mounting
- Bracket (sold separately).