1700-6000 MHz FXSP Antenna Series
The FXSP antenna series are designed to be a solution for high density urban location where sources of interference are more prevalent and RF frequencies are more congested. These sector panels can be used in multiple applications ranging from MIMO to Mesh networks, Point-to-Point/Multipoint.
Available in 60°, 90° or 120° with gains of 16 dBi, 14 dBi, and 13 dBi respectively. If co-location is desired with this design, the interference with the adjacent sector is minimized which preserves gain, improves thru-put and overall system performance. Additionally having the ability to tilt up 10° or tilt down 15° provides the user to contour the antenna pattern to the desired geographic terrain.
These antennas are designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications. These antennas are provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, these antennas are housed in thick UV stable radomes and are constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 1700‐2700 MHz
- 2700‐3800 MHz
- 3800‐5000 MHz
- 5000‐6000 MHz
- (Other frequencies available upon request.)
- Typical Gain: 16 dBi +/‐.5 @ 60°
- z14 dBi +/‐.5 @ 90°
- z 13 dBi +/‐.5 @ 120°
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: z50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 WaƩs
- PolarizaƟon: Horizontal and/or VerƟcal
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 60°, 90°, or 120°
- VerƟcal Beamwidth: 16°
- DC Short: Yes
Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. L x 4 in. W x 3 in. D
- Approx.: (533 mm L x 102 mm W x 76 mm D)
- Maximum Wind Load: 125 mph (201 km/h)
- Net Weight: 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- OperaƟonal Temps: ‐40° to +185°F (‐40° to +85°C)
- Color: White/Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- MounƟng: Heavy Duty 6061‐T6 Aluminum
- With Stainless Steel Hardware