1710-2170 & 2300-2500 MHz MVDP2.3-2.5-7 & 1710-2170 (1Y16150)
The MVDP2.3-2.5-7 & 1710-2170 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1710-2170 & 2300-2500 MHz bands.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications whether used in a MIMO, Diversity, or Separate Radio application.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Input Design
- MIMO, Diversity, or Separate Radio Ready
- Superior Isolation
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- NATO Base Spring Mount
- Frequency Range: 1710-2170 & 2300-2500 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 ~ 5.0 dBi @ 1710-2170 MHz
- 6.0 ~ 7.0 dBi @ 2300-2500 MHz
- VSWR: 1.5:1 ~ 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 35 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 25° @ 2300-2500 MHz
- 42° @ 1710-2170 MHz
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Overall Height: 36 in. (0.91 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 3 lb. (1.4 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm)
- Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5”
- (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC