1755-1815 & 2200-2270 MHz – MPDP1.7-2.3-SMAF (1Y19150)
The MPDP1.7-2.3-SMAF antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other body, vest or handheld mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1755-1815 & 2200-2270 MHz bands.
Being compact for its frequency of operation, this antennas is ideal for clandestine operations. The sleek profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, or other compartments. In addition this antenna is built to meet MIL-STD-810F.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low Profile
- Designed for Vest Compartments
- Low VSWR
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810F
- Dual Band, Stable Gain
- Digital Ready
- Frequency Range: 1755-1815 & 2200-2270 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 20 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 70°
- Input Connector: Type SMA Female
- Overall Height: 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Antenna Length: 3.2 in. (81 mm)
- Radome: 1.2 in. Oval (30 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.25 oz. (35 g)
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810F
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Deflection at Base: +/- 90°
- *Water Ingress: ~ 2 meters @ 30 min. duration.
- Mounting: Type SMA Female