1800-1830 MHz FXDP1800-1830 (1Y10400)
The FXDP1800-1830 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1800-1830 MHz band.
This antenna has excellent main beam stability, side lobe control, VSWR, and gain flatness to improve system performance be increasing data rate and reducing BER (Bit Error Rate).
This antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 1800-1830 MHz
- Gain: 9 dBi +/-.5
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 10°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 36 in. (0.90 m)
- Radome Main: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) OD
- Radome Base: 1.50 in. (38 mm) OD
- Net Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.67 kg)
- Max Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: 1”-14 UNF Threaded Base Nut