1800-2170 MHz FXSP1.8-2.17 (1Y17650)
The FXSP1.8-2.17 sector antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1800-2170 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice for cellular performance in multiple applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Rapid Deployable
- User Friendly and Easy to Install
- Can be used for Emergency Standby on Cellular Networks
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- 180° Azimuth Coverage
- Frequency Range: 1800‐2170 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 dBi +/‐ .5
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 60 WaƩs
- PolarizaƟon: VerƟcal
- RadiaƟon PaƩern: Azimuth: 180°
- ElevaƟon: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 3.5 in. D
- Approx: (609 mm L x 152 mm W x 89 mm D)
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- OperaƟonal Temps: ‐40° to +185°F
- (‐40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- MounƟng: Up to 2” (50.8 mm) Dia. Mast
- Stainless Steel U‐Bolts