156-162 MHz – MADP156-162AB (1Y42300A)
The MADP156-162AB was designed for Maritime Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) and VHF communications applications.
The radiator element is designed for maximum durability and performance. The antenna radiator is sealed in a heavy duty fiberglass radome for mechanical stability and reliability in harsh environments.
Being ground independent, this antenna can be mounted on various maritime platforms (metal or non-metal) with no degradation of performance.
- Ground independent
- Single Input
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Frequency: 156-162MHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50Ω Nominal
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical (2:1 Max)
- Gain: 2 dBi
- Pattern: Omni Directional
- Power: 50 Watts
- Connector: Type N Female
- Height: 67 in. (1.7 m) w/o flange
- Diameter: 1 5⁄8 in. (57.15 mm)
- Radome: Fiberglass
- Weight: 5.2 lbs. (2.36 kg.)
- Wind load: 150 MPH Max (241 km/h)
- Mounting: NATO Flange Base
- Color: White/Black/Green/Tan/Grey