156-162 MHz – MADP156-162 (1Y42300)
The MADP156-162 was designed for Maritime Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) and VHF communications applications.
The radiator element is designed for maximum durability and performance. The antenna radiator is sealed in a heavy duty fiberglass radome for mechanical stability and reliability in harsh environments.
Being ground independent, this antenna can be mounted on various maritime platforms (metal or non-metal) with no degradation of performance.
- Ground independent
- Single Input
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Frequency: 156-162MHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50Ω Nominal
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical (2:1 Max)
- Gain: +2dBi
- Pattern: Omni Directional
- Power: 50 Watts
- Connector: Type N Female
- Height: 67 in. (1.70 m)
- Diameter: 1 5⁄8 in. (57.15 mm)
- Radome: Fiberglass
- Weight: 4.5lbs. (2.04kg.)
- Wind load: 150 MPH Max (241 km/h)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Mounting: 1” 14 Thread (shown above with optional mount)
- Color: White/Black/Green/Tan/Grey