30-1000 MHz TDLP30X3 (1Y45750)
The TDLP30X33 is a broadband log periodic tracking antenna designed for direction finding in the 30-1000 MHz Band. This antenna folds and is stowed in the optional heavy duty canvas holster can be attached to the user’s belt or web gear.
- Foldable Elements
- Frequency Range: 30-1000 MHz
- VSWR: <3.5:1 Typical (160-1000 MHz)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
- Input Connector: TNC Female
- Boom Length: 22 in.
- Element Span: 35 in. (3.5″ Folded)
- Number Of Elements: 7 Elements
- Net Weight: 2.5 lb.
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey