500-2500 MHz TDLP500X5 (1Y50100)
The TDLP500X5 is a broadband log periodic antenna designed to be for use as a directional handheld anten-na. The robust construction of this antenna provides operational reliability in the most severe environmen-tal conditions. The antenna has a band pass covering 500-2500 MHz with a single input.
- High Gain
- Single Input
- Frequency Range: 500-2500 MHz
- Gain: 7.5 dBi Minimum for entire band
- VSWR: 2.75:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth 77° Elevation 40°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Boom Length: 25 in.
- Element Span: 11.5 in.
- Number Of Elements: 13 Elements
- Net Weight: 2.5 lb.
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey