2000-6000 MHz TDLP2.0-6.0 (1Y50150)
The TDLP2.0-6.0 is designed to be for use as a directional handheld antenna for the 2000-6000 MHz band. This antenna features state of the art radiating elements housed in a Xenoy radome, providing operational reliability in the most severe environmental conditions.
- High Gain
- Single Input
- Frequency Range: 2000-6000 MHz
- Gain: 7-8 dBi
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth 70° Elevation 60°
- Input Connector: TNC Female
- Radome: Xenoy
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Width: 2.375 in.
- Net Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey