1300-2700 MHz (1Y53600) MVDP1.3-2.7-7
The MVDP1.3-2.7-7 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1300-2700MHz bands. Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of platforms with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
• Ground Plane Independent
• Built to Meet MIL-STD 810
• High Gain
- Frequency Range: 1300-2700 MHz
- Gain: 7 dBi
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical, 3:1 Max band edges
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 20° @1710 MHz
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Length: 34.75 in.
- Radome Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Net Weight: 5 lb.
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC