1250-2700MHZ (1Y53700) MPDP1.25-2.7-5
The MPDP1.25-2.7-5 antenna is designed to be used with Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (MANET) radio systems. This antenna has been optimized for the Trellisware® TSM™ Waveform and other radios that operate in the 1250-2700MHz bands.
The antenna is designed with a state of the art radiating element for maximum efficiency. Built robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant material for reliability in the harshest environments and also designed to meet the rigors of MIL-STD-810.
- 360° Rotating Gooseneck
- Consistent Gain across the band
- Adaptable to other platforms
- Frequency Range: 1250-2700 MHz
- Gain: 5 dBi
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Max
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 30°
- Input Connector: TNC-M
- Design: Dipole
- Height: 15.5 in.
- Radome: 1.12 in x .5 in Oval
- Net Weight: 4.19 oz. (119 g)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey