2200-2500 & 4400-5000 MHZ (1Y54750) FXSP2.2-2.5/4.4-5.0-Q, REV A
The Hascall-Denke FXSP2.2-2.5/4.4-5.0-Q, is a dual S and C-Band, 4 Port MIMO Sector antenna specifically designed for 2.2-2.5GHz and 4.4-5.0GHz of frequency coverage featuring 15 dBi of gain.
The Slant 45 polarization improves received signal levels and coverage in congested environments.
The antenna is housed in a UV stable polycarbonate radome and constructed with corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the most extreme environments.
- 15 dBi Gain
- <2:1 VSWR
- S & C Band Coverage
- 4 inputs
- Frequency Range: 2200-2500 & 4400-5000 MHz
- Gain: 15 dBi
- VSWR: <2.0:1
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts Peak
- Polarization: Slant 45
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 50°
- Elevation: 8°
- Input Connector: (4) Type N (F)
- Design: Sector
- Height: 35.375 in. (0.90 m)
- Width: 21.625 in. (0.55 m)
- Radome: Polycarbonate
- Net Weight: 18 lb. (8.16 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey