3-30 MHz TDMP3X10
The TDMP3X10 is rugged transportable tactical antennas that can be erected in a minimal space. The basic antenna kit comes with eight 4 ft. (1.22 m) sections of fiberglass radiators that screw together. Two 50 ft. (15.24 m) ground radials and three guying rope assemblies plus all other hardware required.
- Frequency Range: 2-30 & 3-30 MHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 1 kilowatt CW
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Operational Temps: -58° to +176°F
- (-50° to +80°C)
- Maximum Wind Load: 80 mph (129 km/h)
- Ground Plane: 4X 50 ft. (15.24 m) Radials
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Environmental: For all weather environments.