2-30 MHz MPDP2X15AB (1Y13800)
The HF Tactical Deployable Backpack “Spider Web” antenna is designed to be a light weight, single man carry, and erectable fan dipole for all radios within the 2-30 MHz band. The antenna is highly adaptable in a tactical environment and can be erected and in operation within minutes by a single operator. The center matching network can be hung from a tree, eaves of a building, fiberglass mast, or places atop large builders or mounds of earth.
- Frequency Range: 2-30 MHz
- Instantaneous Band Width: 28 MHz
- VSWR: < 3.5:1 across frequency
- band (Requires no tuner.)
- Four each VSWR smoothing
- networks included.
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 200 Watts Max CW
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Feed Cable: 50 Ω (Customer specified length.)
- Configurations: Standard Fan Dipole,
- Sloping Fan Dipole/Inverted “Vee”,
- Two Orthogonal dipoles.
- Mounting Height: 20 ft. (6.1 m) Recommended.
- (Adaptable to tactical environment.)
- Max Dipole Length: 234 ft. (71.3 m)
- Erection Time: ~ 10 Min. (One person.)
- Operational Temps: -55° to +180°F
- (-48° to +82°C)
- Maximum Wind Load: 80 mph (129 km/h)
- Weight: < 12 lb. (5.4 kg)
- Color: Green/Tan