20-120 MHz MVMP20X6 (1Y05150)
The MVMP20X6 broadband antenna is designed to be used on public safety vehicles. This antenna works with all radios within the 20-120 MHz band.
The antenna has a band pass covering 20-120 MHz with a single input at a power level of 100 Watts with a VSWR of less than 3.5:1 provides an efficient match to all modern public safety transceivers.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- 20-120 MHz Continuous
- 100 Watts
- Low VSWR
- Robust Construction
- Frequency Range: 20-120 MHz
- Gain: -5 ~ +1.5 dBi ref. 1/4 wave radiator on a 10’ x 10’ x 10’ ground plane.
- VSWR: < 3.0:1 Typical 3.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 106 in. (2.69 m)
- Net Weight: 9 lb. (4.08 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Six 1/4” (6.35 mm) holes equally spaced on a 3 1/16” (77.79 mm) diameter circle.