200-500 MHz MVDP200X3 (1Y05050)
The MVDP200X3 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 200-500 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 200-500 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 ~ 2.0 dBi
- VSWR: 3.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- EMP Protection: Included
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Net Weight: 4.5 lb. (2.04 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Operational Temps: -40° to +158°F (-40° to +70°C)
- Mounting: Six 1/4” (6.35 mm) holes equally spaced on a 3 1/16” (77.79 mm) diameter circle.