2000-2500 MHz MVDP2.0-2.5-4 (1Y17850)
The MVDP2.0-2.5-4 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other vehicular applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2000-2500 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion has a spring for maximum deflection with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Made with Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Spring Base for Maximum Deflection
- Superior Electrical Performance
- Designed to Meet All MOD Specifications
UM004AB Mounting Bracket sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 2000-2500 MHz
- Gain: 4.0 ~ 5.0 dBi
- VSWR: 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 20°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 20 in. (0.51 m)
- Radome Base: 1.50 in. OD (38.1 mm)
- Radome Main: 1.25 in. OD (31.8 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.2 lb. (0.55 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base
- (1”-14 UNF Threaded Base Nut)