2200-2400 _ 4800-5200 MHz (1Y07300) FXDP2.2-2.4 _ 4.8-5.2-7-D
The FXDP2.2-2.4 & 4.8-5.2-7-D antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2200-2400 & 4800-5200 MHz bands.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications whether used in a MIMO, Diversity, or Separate Radio application.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. The elements are engineered for additional isolation between the inputs.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
Dual Input Design
Tower Space Reduction
MIMO, Diversity, or Separate Radio Ready
Port-to-Port Isolation –40 dB Typical
Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
Mount Included-Installed at Factory
Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range: 2200-2400 & 4800-5200 MHz
- Gain: 7.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: -40 dB Typical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Input Connector: (2) Type N Female
- Overall Height: 30 in. (0.76 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 2 lb. (0.90 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base (Pipe/Wall/Mast) (Up to 2” (50.8 mm) Dia. Mast U-Bolts)