2200-2500 MHz, 4400-4950, 5250-5850 MPDP2.2-5.85 (1Y17400)
The MPDP2.2-5.85 antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other body or vest mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2200-2500, 4400-4950 & 5250-5850 MHz bands.
Being compact for its frequency of operation, this antennas is ideal for clandestine operations. The sleek profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, or other compartments. In addition this antenna is built to meet MIL-STD-810F.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Low Profile
- Designed for Vest Compartments
- Low VSWR
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810F
- Digital Ready
- Frequency Range: 2200-2500, 4400-4950,
- 5250-5850 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 2200 MHz
- 3.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 4600 MHz
- 3.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 5700 MHz
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- 2.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 10 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 55°
- Input Connector: Type TNC Female
- Overall Height: 7 in. (177 mm)
- Radome: 1.2 in. Oval (30 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.25 oz. (120 g)
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810F
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- *Water Ingress: ~ 2 meters @ 30 min. duration.
- Mounting: Type TNC Female