2200-6000 MHZ RTDP Series (1Y0)
The RTDP Series antennas are designed to be rapidly deployed in military operations where reliability is needed most. These antennas can be quickly suspended and recovered for fast in and fast out communication requirements using the specialized hook located atop of the antennas. Attachment can be by camo netting, tree limb, or suspension rope.
The antennas are provided with state-of-theart radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Being “ground independent”, these antennas can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, these antennas are housed in a thick fiberglass radome and are constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
The high strength design allows for a cable attachment of up to 25 lb. (11.3 kg) suspended from the bottom of the antenna.
- Frequency Range: 2200-2400, 2400-2500, 2500-2700,
- 4400-4900, 5000-6000 MHz
- (Others upon request.)
- Gain: 6~7 dBi
- VSWR: 2:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 20-100 Watts
- (Depending on Model)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 20° Typical
- Peak Gain Angle Vertical Plane: 0 +/-5°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 18 in. (0.45 m)
- Radome: 1.25 in. (31.75 mm) OD
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Hook Mount