225-2000 MHz MVDP225X9 (1Y10000)
The MVDP225X9 antenna is designed to be mounted on military and other off-road vehicles and works with all UHF frequency hopping radios within the 225-2000 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 225-2000 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 dBi Nominal
- VSWR: 2.5:1 Nominal
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 100 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 90°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 44.75 in. (1.14 m)
- Radome Diameter: 2.25 in. (57.15 mm)
- Net Weight: < 10 lb. (< 4.5 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +158°F
- (-40° to +70°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm)
- Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5”
- (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC