225-450 MHz FXDP225X2AB (1Y09800)
The FXDP225X2AB tactical dipole antenna is designed to be mounted on poles and marine vehicles. It also works with all UHF hopping radios within the 225-450 MHz Band.
The radiator elements are made of brass tubing for maximum conductivity and sealed in a fiberglass radome for mechanical stability and reliability in extreme environments.
Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Frequency Range: 225‐450 MHz
- Gain: 0.0 ~ 2.0 dBi
- VSWR: 3.5:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 60 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 90°
- EMP Protection: Included
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 40 in. (1.02 m)
- Net Weight: 4.5 lb. (2.04 kg)
- Operational Temps: ‐40° to +158°F (‐40° to +70°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM004AB Mounting Bracket (Sold Separately)