The Tactical Hub Antenna Series are designed to be pole mounted and work with all radios within the 340, 500, 700, 900, 1300, 1900, 2100, 2400, 2700, 3400, 4200, 4400, 4800 MHz bands and also including 5-6 GHz band.
Being “ground independent”, these antennas can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
These antennas are provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essentials for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, these antennas are housed in a thick fiberglass radome and are constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- High Throughput
- Remote / Local
- Lower BER (Bit Error Rate)
Our mounts are of the highest quality. They provide secure reliability with quick and easy installation. Shown to the left. Sold separately.
- Frequency Ranges: 340-6000 MHz
- Gain: 4 ~ 8 dBi
- VSWR: 2:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 27 – 50 Watts (Band Specific)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 20 ~ 40°
- EMP Protection: Included
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 26-60 in. (0.66 – 1.55 m)
- Diameter: 1.75 in. (44.5 mm) at Base
- Net Weight: 4 – 6 lb. (1.81 – 2.75 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +158°F
- (-40° to +70°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Pole/Mast Mount Standard