2300-2500 & 5000-6000 MHz FXSP2.3-2.5/5.0-6.0 (1Y15250)
The FXSP2.3-2.5/5.0-6.0 dual input sector antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2300-2500 & 5000-6000 MHz bands.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance whether used in a MIMO, Diversity or Separate Radio application.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. In addition this antenna comes supplied with a set of beam forming directors which allows the user to adjust for a cellular type architecture.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Cisco Radio Ready
- Dual Input Design
- MIMO, Diversity or Separate Radio Ready
- Superior Isolation
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Sidelobe Control
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range: 2300-2500 & 5000-6000 MHz
- Gain: 13.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 120°
- e e 14.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 90°
- e e 15.0 dBi +/- .5 @ 60°
- VSWR: 1.5:1 ~ 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 30 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 120, 90, & 60°
- Elevation: 17°
- Port-to-Port Isolation: -32 ~ 40 dB Typical
- Input Connector: (2)Type N Female
- Overall Height: 28 – 34 in. (0.71 – 0.86 m)
- Radome Diameter: 3 in. (76 mm) Half Round
- Net Weight: 4 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Mounting: Up to 2” (50.8 mm) Dia. Mast
- Stainless Steel U-Bolts