1710-2170 & 2300-2500 MHz FXDP2.3-2.5-7/1710-2170 (1Y16200)
The FXDP2.3-2.5-7/1710-2170 dual band antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 1710-21700 MHz and 2300-2500 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance whether used in a MIMO or Diversity application.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Input Design
- Tower Space Reduction
- Diversity, MIMO or separate radio ready
- Superior Isolation
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- Ideal Pattern/Beam Width and Side Lobe Control
- Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range: 1710-2170 & 2300-2500 MHz
- Gain: 4 ~ 5 dBi @ 1710-2170 MHz
- 6 ~ 7 dBi @ 2300-2500 MHz
- VSWR: < 2:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 35 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 25° @ 2300-2500 MHz
- 42° @ 1710-2170 MHz
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 36 in. (0.91 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: UM007T or UM007 Mount (Sold Separately)