2300-2500 MHz MADP2.3-2.5-7 (1Y12050)
The MADP2.3-2.5-7 antenna is designed to be mounted on military, commercial, and other vehicles (including marine craft) where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2300-2500 MHz band.
Being “ground independent,” this antenna can be used on all types of crafts or vehicles (metal or nonmetal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Frequency Range: 2300-2500 MHz
- Gain: 7 dBi +/-.5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts Max
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 20°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 18 in. (0.46 m)
- Radome Main: 1.25 in. OD (31.8 mm)
- Radome Base: 1.50 in. OD (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.55 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Environmental-to-Navy Shipboard: Yes
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base (1”-14UNF Threaded Nut)