2300-2500 MHz MADP2.3-2.5-7 (1Y12050)
The MADP2.3-2.5-7 antenna is designed to be mounted on military, commercial, and other vehicles (including marine craft) where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2300-2500 MHz band.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of crafts or vehicles (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- Frequency Range: 2300-2500 MHz
- Gain: 7 dBi +/-.5
- VSWR: < 2.0:1
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts Max
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 20°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 18 in. (0.46 m)
- Radome Main: 1.25 in. OD (31.8 mm)
- Radome Base: 1.50 in. OD (38.1 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb. (0.55 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Environmental-to-Navy Shipboard: Yes
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base
- (1”-14UNF Threaded Nut)