2300-2500 MHz MADP2.3-2.5-5 (1Y12700)
The MADP2.3-2.5-5 antenna is designed to be used in commercial, military and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2300-2500 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance in a wide range of applications.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments. The lower portion includes a threaded section with a 1 inch stainless steel nut for mounting.
- High Data Throughput Design
- Gain Flatness for Reduced BER
- Beam Stability and Polarization Purity
- Exceeds Industry Standards
- Tough and Rugged Compact Design
- Frequency Range: 2300-2500 MHz
- Gain: 5.0 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Typical
- < 2.0:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 37°
- DC Short: Yes
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 12 in. (0.30 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) OD
- Net Weight: 1.2 lb. (0.55 kg)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F
- (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey/White
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base (1-14UNS
- Threaded Base Nut)