2300-2500 MHz FXDP2.3-2.5-7-D (1Y14850)
The FXDP2.3-2.5-7-D dual input antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2300-2500 MHz band.
The antenna is designed to provide maximum Data, Video & Voice performance whether used in a MIMO or Diversity application.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. In addition the set of elements are phased 180° apart for additional isolation performance between the inputs.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick fiberglass radome double reinforced at the base and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Dual Input Design
- Tower Space Reduction
- Diversity, MIMO, or separate radio ready
- Designed to Reduce BER (Bit Error Rate)
- Superior Isolation with Radiators Phased Apart
- Plug & Play Design
- Frequency Range: 2300-2500 MHz
- Gain: 7 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: < 2:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 50 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360° Elevation: 23°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Port-to-Port Isolation: -40 dB Typical
- Overall Height: 30 in. (0.76 m)
- Radome Diameter: 1.25 in. (31.8 mm)
- Maximum Wind Load: 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Net Weight: 2 lb. (0.90 kg)
- Operational Temps: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Environmental to Navy Shipboard: Yes
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Base (Pipe/Wall/Mast)
- Up to 2” (50.8 mm) Dia. Mast U-Bolt