2400-2500 MHz (1Y29900) TDCH2.4-2.5-20
The TDCH2.4-2.5-20 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2.4-2.5 GHz bands.
The antenna is constructed of ultra light weight components and leading technology essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. Ideal for spot beam applications, targeting applications, jamming, broadband high speed platforms, and backhaul data links.
The antenna is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
Pencil Beam Highly Directional
Front to Back –60dB
Jamming, Backhaul, Spot Illumination
High Strength Ultra Light Composite
- Frequency Range: 2400-2500 MHz
- Gain: 20 dBi +/- .5
- VSWR: 2:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: .4 kW
- Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 20° Elevation:20°
- Input Connector: N-Female
- Overall Length: 35 in. (890 mm)
- Width: 20.5 in. (521mm)
- Net Weight: 5.0 lb. (2.3 kg)
- Operational Temps: +14° to +131°F (-10° to +55°C)
- Storage Temps: -4° to +160°F (-20° to +71°C)
- Color: Green, Tan, Black, Other
- Mounting: Pipe–Wall- NATO, Gimbal
- Compliance: Built to meet MIL-STD—810