The MPDP2.4-2.5/5.0-6.0 antenna is designed to be used in military manpack, commercial, and other body or vest mounted applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2400-2500 & 5000-6000 MHz band.
Being compact for its frequency of operation, this antennas is ideal for clandestine operations. The sleek profile allows for ideal placement in packs, vests, jackets, or other compartments. In addition this antenna is built to meet MIL-STD-810F.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art radiating elements essential for maximum reliability and superior performance.
Robust and tough, this antenna is housed in a thick UV stable radome and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
- Multi Frequency Ready
- Low Profile
- Designed for Vest Compartments
- Low VSWR
- Built to meet MIL-STD-810F
- Digital Ready
- Frequency Range: 2400-2500 & 5000-6000 MHz
- Gain: 2.0 dBi @ 2400-2500 MHz
- 4.0 dBi @ 5000-6000 MHz
- VSWR: < 2.0:1 Typical
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 25 Watts PEP
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Elevation: 42°
- Input Connector: Type SMA Female
- Overall Height: 6 in. (153 mm)
- Radome: 1.2 in. Oval (30 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.25 oz. (64 g)
- Compliance: Built to meet: MIL-STD-810F
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Type SMA Female