2400-6000 MHz (1Y31950) FXRH2.4-6.0-20
The FXRH2.4-6.0-20 antenna is designed to be used in military, commercial, and other applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 2400-6000 MHz bands.
The antenna is provided with state-of-the-art technology essential for maximum reliability and superior performance. Ideal for spot beam applications, targeting applications, jamming, broadband high speed platforms, and proximity backhaul data links.
The antenna is made from high strength aluminum and is constructed from corrosion resistant materials for reliability in the harshest environments.
Broadband 2400-6000 MHz
Jamming, Backhaul, Spot Illumination
High Strength Aluminum
- Frequency Range: 2400-6000 MHz
- Gain: 20 dBi +/- 0.5
- VSWR: 2:1 Maximum
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 0.4KW
- Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 20° Elevation: 20°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 38 in. (966 mm)
- Hight: 19 in. (483 mm)
- Width: 15.5 in. (393 mm)
- Net Weight: 5.0 lb. (2.3 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: Pipe-Wall-Nato Base Optional