25-110 MHz (1Y33900) MVDP25X4
The MVDP25X4 is a broadband dipole antenna designed to be used with military, private, or commercial applications where reliability is needed most. This antenna works with all radios within the 25-110 MHz band.
The antenna has a band pass covering 25-110 MHz with a single input at a power level of 300 Watts. A VSWR of less than 3.5:1 between 25-110 MHz provides an efficient match to all modern military transceivers.
Being “ground independent”, this antenna can be used on all types of structures (metal or non-metal) with no degradation in performance.
The upper whip may be removed for lower physical signature (lower height) with minimal degradation in electrical performance in the lower frequencies.
25-110 MHz Continuous
Mounting bracket shown not included.
- Frequency Range: 25-110 MHz
- Gain: -6 dBi @ 30 MHz
2 dBi @ 88 MHz
- VSWR: 3.5:1
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω Nominal
- Power: 300 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Azimuth: 360°
- Input Connector: Type N Female
- Overall Height: 93 in. (2.36 m)
- Net Weight: 8 lb. (3.63 kg)
- Color: Black/Green/Tan/Grey
- Mounting: NATO Standard Four .5” (12.7 mm) Holes, equally spaced on a 4.5” (114.3 mm) Dia. BHC